PACKAGE 1: 16D/15N SPAIN AND MOROCCO USD 2,869+ per person
2018: Apr 2, 23, 30 | May 7, 14, 21, 28 | Jun 4, 11, 18, 25 | Jul 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 | Aug 6, 13, 20, 27 | Sep 3, 10, 17, 24 | Oct 1, 15, 22 | Nov 19 | Dec 17, 24
2019: Mar 11, 18, 25
DAY 1 Barcelona
- Meet and assistance at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Accommodation at the hotel
DAY 2 Barcelona
- Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, a city tour of Barcelona, well-known worldwide for the Olympic Games during 1992. Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí lived. A remarkable way to get to know the city is with a sightseeing tour, – including a view from above with the Montjuic cable car – visit the renowned Poble Espanyol, and finally, a chance to lose yourself in the streets of the Gothic Quarter with a pleasant stroll. Afternoon at leisure. Accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 3 Barcelona – Madrid (by train)
- Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Sants train station to depart by AVE, high-speed train, at9:00 am to Madrid. Arrival at 11:45 am. Transfer from station to your hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 4 Madrid – Cordoba – Sevilla
- Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to JULIÁ TRAVEL bus terminal, located in the underground parking of Plaza de Oriente. Departure at 08:30 a.m. Drive along La Mancha, Don Quixote’s land. Brief stop at in Puerto Lapice. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and enter Andalusia, reaching Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease your mind and spirit such as strolling through the narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, take a two-hour ride to reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 5 Sevilla
- Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting the exterior of the Cathedral, Santa Cruz quarter, Maria Luisa Park, and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover unique views of this active, full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
DAY 6 Sevilla – Ronda – Costa del Sol
- After breakfast at the hotel, drive south passing typical Spanish villages. Reach Ronda; free time to admire this town of Celtic origin, and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon, continue on to Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 7 Costa del Sol – Fez
- Breakfast at the hotel. Drive along the picturesque tourist route of Costa del Sol via internationally-renowned places such as Marbella and Puerto Banus. Arrive in Algeciras or Tarifa, where a ferry boat will be used for a short and interesting crossing of the strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. Arrive in Morocco, disembark, clear customs, and continue on by bus via Larache to Fez, the most monumental of the Imperial Cities. Home to ancient theological schools, and the University of “Karaouyne,” the largest Islamic sanctuary in Morocco. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 8 Fez
- Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning city tour of the most ancient Imperial City: the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, Jewish Quarters or Mellah, gate of Bab Bou Jelous, and walking tour of the “Medina” (Old City), declared as a World Heritage Site. Afternoon free. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show.
DAY 9 Fez – Meknes – Marrakech
- After breakfast at the hotel, drive towards the ancient city of Meknes, located in the heart of the Mid-Atlas. Admire the great Bab Al Mansour Gate, Morocco’s most beautiful gate and the most well-known monument in town. Continue driving southwards through the Mid-Atlas mountains to Marrakech, Capital of the South, which is located within an extensive oasis between the Atlas Mountains. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 10 Marrakech
- Breakfast at the hotel. City sightseeing, including the Koutoubia Tower, twin tower of the Giralda in Seville, Saadian Tombs, and Bay Palace. In the afternoon, walk around the medina, souks, and the magical Jeema El Fna Square. Back to the hotel, free time. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show at “Fantasia Chez Ali.”
DAY 11 Marrakech – Casablanca – Rabat
- After breakfast, departure northwards via Benguerir and Settat to Casablanca. Panoramic tour of the Anfa Boulevard, Nations Square, residential areas, and a look of the Hassan II Grand Mosque’s exterior. Afternoon departure to Rabat, the diplomatic and administrative capital and official residence of King Mohamed VI. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 12 Rabat – Larache – Tangier
- Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of the Royal Palace, Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the unfinished Hassan Tower. In the afternoon, via Larache, we will head for Tangiers, a cosmopolitan city and gateway between Europe and Africa. Short panoramic tour. Time at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 13 Tangier – Costa del Sol
- Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the pier and board the ferry to return across the strait of Gibraltar back to Spain. Drive along Costa del Sol towards the hotel. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 14 Costa del Sol – Granada
- After breakfast at the hotel, departure towards the city of Granada. Visit the world-famous Alhambra Complex and Generalife Gardens. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gypsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte Square.
DAY 15 Granada – Toledo – Madrid
- Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northwards to the impressive Imperial city of Toledo – a World Heritage City – where the three cultures – Christians, Moorish and Jewish – have lived together. Being rich in Spanish art, history and spirituality, the whole town is considered as a National Monument. Short tour of its historical old town, then proceed with a visit to a famous “Damasquinado” factory. Continue to Madrid. Accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 16 Madrid
- Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from hotel to the airport.